2009-08-14

Week 18 at Bochum-last week

LAST WEEK

OMG, this week was off last week of my internship, my projiect will end at Friday. For the rest 2 days I will be stay at Armin's house.So this will be my last post at Germany.However I will be stay till 16 of Aug, flying back to Singapore at 16 night. After that I will do my presentation at the second day when I back Singapore, ya that will be a tired thing for me. Wish me good luck. Meanwhile my good buddy Yilong was preparing his Visa to Germany and he will be come for next semester’s internship. Therefore I wish him get the Visa soon and everything runs smoothly.

haha !Yo man you will start to enjoy your Germany trip soon!haha

Ya that was always some unhappiness in the life, no matter where. However I remember what my mother told me “no matter what happen, do not mind so much, take as a growth experience. Because you will see different types of people when you access to social”人总是要经过不同的挫折才成长的,只有学会如何与不同的人相处好那才是最难能可贵的(haha my Chinese very good right!K) Therefore let’s forget it and enjoy our life!

P.S: I think I had learnt a lot in living with different kind of people

I should stop wasting time on these stupid things, let me back to Germany side

As this was my last week at Bochum, so we had made a “good bye lunch” for the whole team. I had try my best to cook the typical Singapore food-curry chicken (I personally think that was), fish and some vegetable with rice.


I will like to use this to thanks all the helps they given during the past 4 months.



Haha I think my cooking was not so good, I hope they had enjoy the food (anyway they all said it was nice).

Another thing was that Tuesday was Matthias’ birthday.



Oh don’t see the number oh, that’s the secret oh!haha happy birthday Matthias!

Therefore we decided to go a festive to celebrate his birthday and meanwhile for our last party.



From what they told me this was something like a small type of Oktoberfest within the Ruhr Area. Haha cool man! Even though I won’t have chance to go Oktoberfest, but I think it was cool to experience something similar to that.



Roller coaster

I had tried it, it was cool!





How could these type of festive without beer, let’s cheers!

For the project side, I had continuous to work on my report and prepare for presentation. Hope I will finish that before me flying back.

P.S: must be done

Let’s take a last look at my project room…I am going to miss this place and the people. Ich liebe Deutschland!




My last lunch at school canteen:


Time was so fast, my 4 months internship was ended. Look back for the past few months, I had learnt and experienced a lot in both study and live. Although I had missed my families, my friends especially K, but I feel I had grown up a lot and became more independent. I had learnt the solar car project, worked with German students, making friend with them. Kevin, Nico, Cris and all the teammembers, thanks for all the helpings in my project and life at Germany. Especially Matthia, thanks for all the motor knowledge. Of course my good buddy Armin and Michael, thanks for your helps when I faced problem, bring me to experience the Germany. Remember what you said, we will keep contact, and be life time friend. Haha I was always feel the 4 months time will be very long, but suddenly I feel the time was too fast. I will miss the place I stayed, the team I worked, the moment I enjoyed. I will miss Germany! I will be back man!

Ya Singapore I’m coming! And also wish me good luck and perform well for my final presentation!

加油man!



No comments: