2009-05-16

Week 5 at Bochum-part 2

Study at Bochum:


This week was a relaxed for me as I didn’t get any task to complete. That was because the whole mechanical team were rushing for new car, they needed to laminate a lot of parts of new car. Therefore I work as helper to help them when they were laminating.


I helped to saw the small mold.



I had helped them to drill some holes on the motor, so they can assemble the motor easily.


Besides being helper for mechanical team, I had help Armin to test the Motor’s coil.

We had disassembly the motor first, and then put in coil.



After that, we had solder the connecters for motor controller.



Then we had connected the motor to the motor controller.

And we turn on the motor and record down datas. After that we did the same steps for other coils, so we had tested for different coils and used the datas we get to choose the best coil to use in the new car.


Meanwhile this week was the week I needed to hand in my first bio-monthly report, so I took a long time to find out all the research and information from other teammates. Finally I had submitted the report on time, I hoped Mr.Teo will give me some feedbacks.

After few nights hardworking, finally I can sleep well tonight. Tomorrow I will go stadium to watch live soccer math, Bochum Vs Frankfurt.

Good night and have a nice weekend!


No comments: