2009-06-22

Week 10 at Bochum Part1

Life at Bochum:


Wa a wonderful week for me as I travel a long distance from Bochum-Munich-Bochum, it was a bout 1900km journey. I went there for a laser fair with my teammates Alex, Niko and Cris.

P.S: we start at morning 2 am




I think now I absolutely couldn’t life without my good buddy-camera.


Munich:

Munich was located on the River Isar north of the Bavarian Alps. It was the third largest city in Germany, which after Berlin and Hamburg.

Firstly as we need to find a place for us to sleep, Alex found a very nice place-“The Tent”. It was a place provided place for people to build their own tent, they also provided room for people to sleep with all other necessary facilities, like public bathroom, kitchen, toilet and etc. I had sleep in tent for 2 nights and rooms for another 3 nights.


"The Tent"


We had build our own tent, I felt like going back to my secondary school time, as when I was in NPCC. Haha finally I could apply something which I learnt from school to my real life, which was cool.



The lockers share by everyone.



Sleep on the floor with mat, blanket and sleeping bag, which was really NPCC life style.



“The Tent” had many game places like basketball court, soccer field volleyball court etc. I was playing basketball with my teammate Cris.



Camp fire

People stayed in the tent like to have camp fire for them to gather and had chat to each other.



No comments: