2009-06-09

Week 8 at Bochum Part1

Week 8 at Bochum


This was my long holiday week, I traveled more than 3000 kilometers for my long trip with my friend Mr.Ou(also from Ngee Ann Poly and having internship in Germany)and Alex from: Germany(Essen)-Italy(Milan-Florence-Rome-Pisa-Venice)- Austria(Innsbruck)-Germany(Essen).


My luggage: bag with cloths and living goods+ xiaobenzhu K+ bag with food



My destination-Italy.

First station: Milan

Milan was the second largest city of Italy and it was renowned as one of the world capitals of design and fashion.


Milan Cathedral was the cathedral church of Milan in Lombardy, northern Italy.

It took five centuries to complete and is the fourth-largest church in the world.



Inside the church.



Outside the church there was a big open field, I was tried to feed the pigeons.



The castle behind me was Castello Sforzesco, it was a big castle in Milan. The original construction on the site began in the 14th century.


Ouch,pain!


Does it looks like Everlast’s advertisement?



The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II was covered over by an arching glass and cast iron roof, a popular design for nineteenth-century arcades. Inside the stree there were many Branded products, like LV, Gucci etc. That was all the ladies’ fav place.



Let’s be shopping king. Here we go!



The Stadio San Siro was a football stadium in Milan. It was the home of A.C.Milan and F.C.Internazionale Milan. Unfortunately I was not a Milan fans, if not I think I will be happier to see the stadium. It was a 5 stars stadium in Europe.

Milan were not only the fashion city, on the Milan Street you could see a lot of branded cars.

Ferruccio Lamborghini



And this cute motor bike.

Haha don’t forget Italian cuisine:


1. Italy pizza


I bought it from a famous pizza shop, it tasted nice.

2. Italy Spagetti


This was spaghetti with bacon, it tasted better than I cooked one.


Typical Italian café shop, this shows Italian really enjoy their own life.



No comments: