2009-06-09

Week 8 at Bochum Part2

Second station: Florence


Florence was the capital city of the Italian region of Tuscany and of the province of Florence.

Florence wasknown as the “cradle of Renaissance” for its monuments, churches and buildings.


The flowers cathedral (Duomo) was Florence's landmark in pink, green, white and cream, The old woman, show The elegant temperament, also called "flower of Santa Maria monastery" (Mary Fiore del).



The Uffizi Gallery was one of the oldest and most famous art museums in the world, is housed in the Palazzo degli Uffizi, a palazzo in Florence. As I was not interest in those artworks so I didn’t go in.



Piazzale Michelangelo was a famous square with a magnificent panoramic view of Florence, and it was a popular tourist destination in the Oltrarno district of the city. The view from this most famous observation point of the city landscape has been reproduced in countless postcards and snapshots over the years



This was the famous statue-David.



I was viewing the whole city.



Don’t get misunderstood, I was not bully the small girl.

Florence was a cultural capital



The door of the heaven, bronze relief, high 565 cm, BeiErDi creation in A.D. 1425 - around 1452 in Florence, Italy, east gate Baptist church.It opended once every 25 years.





Another famous building, sorry I forget the name.



In Florence there were a lot of artists in street. They used their own drawing skill to earn money.



When I was standing at the Florence Street, I could feel the atmosphere of Arts.



When we at Ponte Vecchio bridge.


I was in a wood toy shop. Was I looks like a Japanese samurai?


And of course I won’t forget the famous Italy ice cream.



Delicious


Ya this was our hotel, it was a 4 stars hotel oh.haha



Haha Let me test you. Do you know what was the use of the thing on the right side?haha


Haha and this also?
P.S: If you want know the amswer, you can leave a msg to me

No comments: