2009-06-12

Week 9 at Bochum

Life at Bochum:


Wa this was short week for me. Here we go!

First let me intro my good buddy-Sony camera, as all my handsome photos was taken by it.


P.S: Now I knew that why Dragon like to take photos so much.


This week I had ate a lot of cate.


From some friends who I knew on the Italy trip, I had found a big Asia Food supermarket at Essen. These were what I had bought.


A lot of my fav china food, but it was expensive. Therefore I only bought some of them.


On Tuesday, one of my friends (Who I knew from the trip) brought me to a Chinese restaurant and treat me the buffet dinner.(haha thanks a lot Wuhui). It was a big restaurant at Essen.


They had seafood.



Meat



Bun



Fruit



And my fav ice cream


Actually it was similar to Sakura in Singapore, it also provided western food and sushi. Since I came to Germany, I hadn’t tried any Chinese buffet, I really miss it a lot. Therefore I had ate a lot at that night, and enjoy back the familiar taste.



Besides that I had tried again the Döner.

It was Turkey's food and very popular in Germany. (Maybe there were too many Turks lived here)



Pork knuckle, one of my fav foods. Finally I found it by myself.



Let me share with you some stupid thing, as here the wash machine was wishing the clothes by different temperatures, I had accidentally wash my jacket in wrong temperature. At the end the jacket became “S” size, therefore I had buy a new jacket. Ya this was my new jacket, I like it.

Thursday was a public holiday I went to Dortmund city area, unfortunately the weather was not good, and therefore I didn’t go the famous TV tower.



Dortmund soccer stadium-Signal Iduna Park

Signal Iduna Park was the home stadium of the BV Borussia Dortmund football team playing in the German Bundesliga. It had a league capacity of 80,552, and an international capacity of 65,718. It was Germany's biggest stadium.

P.S: I didn’t went in as the season was over the stadium was closed.



Was this the symbol of Dortmund?

I saw a lot of rhinoceros statues in the city area, all the rhinoceros had own wings and with different colours.I guessed it may be the symbol of the city.



This was an old bell outside the church, it was the bell from World War 2.

I saw a small Carnival in Dortmund Street.


The stores sold food, snacks toys and etc.



Big sausage, Germany had the famous pork sausage.


My fav-EIS, it meant ice cream. However it tasted normal when you compared it with Italy ice cream.


Study at Bochum:


For my project side, they had done a lot.

First they mechanical team had finish all the outside parts and they had send it together with new car cover, body to a paint factory for painting. We hope it will be able to accomplish within one and half weeks. And they left the inside body for electrical team to start their work.




I had got back the design from mechanical team of the wheel box and make some changes of my design.



I went to “Solar World” company with Cris, Niko and Alex to take the model of “Solar World NO.1” for the coming Munich Laser Fair.



This was the real model. It looks nicer than the real car.



And for the motor side I had help Armin with testing the new motor, as they told me that they want to make a motor with more efficiency compare to Löbbe motor. I hope they can achieve that. By the way we start teat the motor and whole car from this weekend at a small airport, I think it will be a great experience for me to try.



At the end I went to the team meeting

Ya end of my week, I had post it early as tomorrow night I will go Munich with Cris , Niko and Alex for the laser fair. I will stay at Munich for 6 days 5 nights, meanwhile I will also use this chance to take a look of the Munich city. Ya all of my friend are going to finish their common test at this week, so they all will have holidays soon. Good luck!

Enjoy your weekend and holidays


No comments: