2009-06-09

Week 8 at Bochum Part6

Last station: Innsbruck

We had stay near Innsbruck for 1 night.



This was our hotel. Does it look like a resort?



Hey I found my brother-xiao hei! An Austrian kid statue


A typical Austria house

Innsbruck was the capital city of the federal state of Tyrol in western Austria.



Golden Roof

The Golden Roof was a landmark in Innsbruck. It was decorated with 2657 fire-gilded copper tiles for Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor.



At Innsbruck street.

I went to Swarovski shop.


Swarovski is the luxury brand name for the range of precision-cut lead crystal glass and related products produced by Swarovski AG of Wattens, Austria. It was all the ladies’ fav.

All the Swarovski products were made by crystal:



Crysatl sofa



Crystal window curtains


Crystal mirror



Crystal clothes


Even the tap in toilet was also made by crystal.



Ya! That was end of my Italy trip. It was a long and nice trip, I had enjoyed myself. I had experience the fashion at Milan, the culture and arts at Florence, the historical monuments at Rome, the world wonders at Pisa, the Water World at Venice. Beside see all the different cultures and buildings, I had try Italy food. It was really a great chance for me experience and learns it. Italy, a nice country. I like it!

P.S: sorry for the later update, I was busy to arrange my photos. Hope everyone have a nice week. And wish all my friends doing well for their common test. Good Luck!


No comments: