2009-06-22

Week 10 at Bochum Part6

Study at Bochum:


As this week I went Muich with my teammates for the laser fair, so I didn’t knew the processing of our project. I hoped I will get the latest information when I back to school on Monday.

Ya before we went to Munich, I saw the new seat was ready to fix on the new car.



I hoped they were using the model I made for the new seat.



We used this trailer to bring the “Solar World NO.1” to Munich.



During the laser fair.

Actually our job was to help to set up the car for the fair at starting and helped to close when ending.





Niko wear suit in the fair.


I went to the fair at last day(I went to the wrong timing so did had time to take photo), the event clearly demonstrated its position as the world’s leading trade show for optical technologies. Despite the difficult economic conditions around the world, the show had recorded a rise in the number of exhibitors compared to the last time that the event was held. The exhibitors showcased numerous innovations and made intensive used of the tremendous synergies between industry and science that the trade show and the accompanying World of Photonics Congress offer. Even though I was not knew well in laser technology, but it was a great chance for me to take a look and growth of knowledge



Ya that was my tenth week at Bochum, I took the week to Munich, experience the laser technology and also walk around the Munich city, It was really a great week.(just realize I had spend too much money). I like Munich, it was a city mix with tradition and modern. I like the food there, the soccer and also their culture. I’m great I had the chance to stay at Germany to having my internship, so I can study, play and touch new thing all the time. OK that’s all for this week, I know many of you are having holidays right now, so I just wish you all enjoy yourself and have a nice week. See you next week!


No comments: