2009-06-22

Week 10 at Bochum Part4

4. Nymphenburg Palace



The Nymphenburg Palace was a Baroque palace in Munich. It was the summer residence of the rulers of Bavaria.



There was a nice and big park behind the Nymphenburg Palace, I think it was their private park.



Different types of statues in the park.



I saw a some interest thing, a duck was bringing 4 little ducks to take a walk around the park.


5. BMW Welt


BMW Welt was a multi-functional customer experience and exhibition facility of the BMW Group, it displayed all the types of BMW cars and history of the BMW.



It showed the evolution of cars.

Some types of BMW:





The motor blike was so cool.




Even F1 racing cars.



This was new type of BMW car-hybird car, it saved a lolt of energy, at the same time it was enviroment friendly.(haha sounds like our solar car)


There was a race for sailing thing, I had played it. But I couldn’t finish it as I’m not strong enough. So Sad.


6. Königsplatz


Königsplatz was designed with the creation of the Brienner Straße at the command of Crown Prince Ludwig of Bavaria by Karl von Fischer and laid out by Leo von Klenze.

And there were 2 museums in the square, I went 1 of them. It was abour all the legends of Greece.





Statues





Historical relics


Outside of the museum I found something interest thing, the wall showed the day-16 Aug 2009, it will be the day I leave Germany back to Singapore. Is it some important thing on that day?haha


7. Neuschwanstein Castle

Hohenschwangau Castle was a 19th-century Bavarian palace on a rugged hill near Hohenschwangau and Füssen in southwest Bavaria, Germany. The palace was commissioned by Ludwig II of Bavaria as a retreat and as homage to Richard Wagner, the King's inspiring muse.



After 3 hours train, we had reach the castle.



As they not allow people to take photo inside the castle, so I only could take some photo from outside of the castle.


Neuschwanstein was another castle where located nearby, it was an old and smaller castle.





This was the symbol of the 2 castles-swan.




The castle was located at Füssen, it was a suburban, and therefore I had walked around it.


Nice mountain. What am I looking for?



Beautiful lake



The enviroment there was really good, I guessed that was also the reason why King built the castle there. It looks like at Switzerland.



Haha welcome to Munich, Germany!

P.S:I couldn’t find Singapore flag.



After visited the castle, we took another 3 hours back to Munich. Therefore we reach Munich Hbf around 2130, I was so hungry and bought 2 hamburgers from Mcdonald's. It was the first time I felt the Mcdonald's food was nice, maybe was because I’m too hungry at that time.haha



No comments: