2009-06-22

Week 10 at Bochum Part2

Now let me ask you a question, what will you think about when people mention Munich?

………………

………………

………………

………………

………………

Haha ya the most famous thing was Oktoberfest.

Oktoberfest was a sixteen-day festival held each year in Munich during late September. It was one of the most famous events in Germany and the world's largest fair, with some six million people attending every year, and is an enjoyable event with an important part of Bavarian culture. P.S: Unfortunately I was unable to see that as I only stay till mid of Aug. Dragon you will enjoy it.



This was the place to host the Oktoberfest.

Therefore Munich was also famous for its beer. I had visit the famous beer hall in Munich, Hofbräuhaus am Platzl.



The Hofbräuhaus am Platzl,(shortform “HB”, haha looks like my name) arguably the most famous beer hall worldwide, is located in the city centre. It also operates the second largest tent at the Oktoberfest, one of Munich's most famous attractions.



The interior



This shows German like to drink beer with these delicious foods, like pork knuckle etc.



It displays all the history of HB.



At last time, a lot of German women work as the bar waitress, they need to carry all those mugs of beer to customers. One mug was about one litre.

Another famous thing at Munich was the beer garden


There were a lot of beer gardens at Munich, it was a place provided beer and food for people, and also for them to gathering.


Without doubt, I had to experience the kind of life.


Let’s try the Bayern beer!



With the typical Bavaria food.

Besides that, there was a birthday party for Munich when we just arrived, therefore we went for it.


Party at city centre.



Let’s cheers for Munich! Happy Birthday Munich!



That was my first time drink so much beer, and I had experience the feeling of drunk.



I was drunk. Thanks for Alex to help me back to the camp side.

This was my first time to getting drunk, I felt a bit headache at secondary morning. However that was a great experience, especially I drunk at Munich which was the city had the most famous beer.


Munich was one of the most successful footballing cities in Europe and the World with over 40 trophies which include over 40 trophies including Germany's victory in the 1974 FIFA World Cup victory where the Final was held. Therefore I had gone to the famous soccer stadium in Muich- Allianz Arena.


Allianz Arena was a soccer stadium in the north of Munich. The two professional Munich football clubs FC Bayern München and TSV 1860 München have played their home games at Allianz Arena since the start of the 2005/06 season. The stadium had hosted some matches during the 2006 World Cup, so it was also known as FIFA World Cup Stadium Munich.



Go! Bayern Munich! (as I only knew FC Bayern Munich club)


I went inside of the stadium. (It cost me 9€, expensive sia)


The stadium could contain 69,901 spectators.

P.S: don’t misunderstand I was Chelsea supporter, my fav club will always be Chelsea)



The lounge for Bayern players to rest before start and during half time break, and it also was the place where coach will give tactics and instruction to the whole team.



Bathroom, where players had bath after the match.



Medical Treatment Room, place where player had checked up before match.




The entrance to the stadium for the both teams.

Can you imagine that, many star players had went thought here to the match, like Messi, Henry, Eto'o, Schweinsteiger and etc. Oh that was cool!



A press conference, a place where coach/player had interviewed by all the reporters before the match. Haha let me experience the feeling of being a star player.



This was one of my fav player- Schweinsteiger, he was a midfielder.



Schweinsteiger’s locker.



When I sat inside the stadium.



Photo with Bayern Munich team.

No comments: